Habitat Property wins at 2022-2023 Asia Pacific Property Awards
With its extensive portfolio of top-quality properties and bespoke services, Habitat has clinched two honours in the prestigious and well-renowned Asia Pacific Property Awards for 2022-2023. Named as the Best Real Estate Agency Single Office Hong Kong for Habitat Property Limited and Real Estate Agency Website Hong Kong for www.habitat-property.com, Habitat’s reputation as a trusted and dynamic property market leader has been reaffirmed with a clear mark of excellence.
Since 2001, Habitat Property has striven to build and uphold its reputation as one of the best real estate agencies in Hong Kong. With a knowledgeable, skilled, and client-focused team, Habitat Property offers exceptional service and excels in matching clients with their dream home, whether it be for purchase or rental. Having won the title as Best Real Estate Agency Single Office Hong Kong and Real Estate Agency Website Hong Kong at the prestigious 2022-2023 Asia Pacific Property Awards, the team is more committed than ever to continue carrying out their vision.
“We are incredibly grateful for all our clients and landlords' support and will continue to deliver the outstanding service, insights & inspiring properties we are renowned for.” said Victoria Allan, Founder and Managing Director of Habitat Property.
About the Asia Pacific Property Awards
- The Awards are in their 29th year and cover over 45 different residential and commercial categories. Regional heats are staged for Asia Pacific, Arabia, Europe, Africa, Canada, Central & South America, the Caribbean, USA, and UK.
- The Asia Pacific Property Awards are the largest, most prestigious, and widely recognised programme throughout the regions.
- The Asia Pacific Property Awards are judged by an independent panel of over 80 industry experts. Judging focuses on design, quality, service, innovation, originality, and commitment to sustainability.
- The judging panel is chaired by Lord Caithness, Lord Best, and Lord Waverley, members of the House of Lords in the UK Parliament.
- The official Awards website www.propertyawards.net