Term of Use
This Website is owned and operated by Habitat Property Limited (EA License C-0244301201-05), a company incorporated in Hong Kong of 12/F Yu Yuet Lai Building, 43-55 Wyndham Street, Central (“Habitat”). By using or viewing this Website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please exit now.
1. Use of this Website
- The purposes of this Website are to show you the properties you can rent or purchase through Habitat and to provide you with information on sale and purchase of properties, rental of properties and the property market generally. The contents of this website are information for your private use only and you must not use this Website or the information contained in it for any other purposes, for gain or otherwise. Without affecting the generality of the foregoing, you must not access or use this Website or its contents for any unlawful or illegal purpose.
- You must not use technology or other means to make changes to this Website or to its contents; or attempts to introduce viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that may interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of this Website, or to gain access to Habitat’s server or computer network.
2. Contents of this Website
- The particulars of the properties listed in this Website (including but not limited to price, management fee. Government rates, general property description, property area, address and floor area) are for your reference only and are subject to change or correction without notice. You are advised to engage your own professional advisor to verify all relevant details of any property listed on this Website that you are interested.
- All indications of terms of sale and/or rental of a property are for your reference only and they do not constitute part of an offer or contract and will not create any legal relationship between you and Habitat and/or the owner in relation to such property. All services to be provided by Habitat and all transactions in respect of the properties listed in this Website are subject to the signing of the relevant agreement.
- All comments and market information in articles contained in this Website are for your general information only and are not professional advice or recommendation on the part of Habitat. Habitat will not be responsible for the accuracy of those information or comment, and any reliance on those shall be at your own risk.
- The listing of a property by Habitat in this Website is not a recommendation of that property or a representation that the property is available for sale and/or rent or any indication that an offer on the terms listed will be accepted.
3. Third Party Websites
- This Website includes links to websites owned and or operated by third parties (“Third Party Sites”). The Third Party Sites are not under the control of Habitat and Habitat is not responsible for the contents of the Third Party Sites.
- The links to the Third Party Sites are provided for convenience only and do not indicate Habitat’s endorsement of those sites or the products or services referred to or available at or through those sites or by the organisations promoting those sites.
- Your visit to the Third Party Sites may be subject to additional terms and conditions. Any dealing you may have with a Third Party Site shall be strictly between you and the owner of such Third Party Site on its terms and conditions. Under no circumstance shall Habitat be liable for any dealings you may have with any Third Party Site.
- Habitat is not responsible for any information or advice provided by any Third Parties Site and you rely on those information or advice at your sole risk.
- Without limiting the generality of the above, the provision of a link to any Mortgage Calculator of any bank in this Website is not a recommendation for the service of such bank, or any representation that any information generated by that is accurate. Any use of this Mortgage Calculator is at your own risk.
- All information and comments contained on this Website are for your general reference only and are not advice from us. You should take professional advice on your property transactions and any reliance on information or comment contained in this Website is at your sole risk.
- Although Habitat will take all reasonable measures to try to ensure that the information in this Website is accurate, unless required by law, no representation about the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this Website is given or is deemed to have been given by Habitat.
- To the extent permitted by law, Habitat excludes all liability (including for negligence) to you or anyone else in respect of any loss or damage (including special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage such as loss of revenue, unavailability of systems or loss of data) which you or any other party may suffer as a result of your use or inability to use this Website, or your reliance on any content of this Website or your use or inability to use any Third Party Site or your reliance on the contents of any Third Party Site.
- Although Habitat tries its best to ensure that this Website will work properly and is virus free, it cannot guarantee that this is the case and your access to this Website shall be at your own risk.
5. Intellectual Property Right
- The contents of this Website, including but not limited to all texts and photographs are subject to copyright under the laws of Hong Kong SAR and, through international treaties, other countries and are owned by Habitat or its licensors. You must not copy, download, reproduce, transmit, distribute, republish, display, adapt, create derivative work of or otherwise infringe the copyright of the contents of this Website in the whole or in part. You shall not create a hyperlink to any part of this Website without notifying Habitat and obtaining its prior written consent.
- All marks and logo used in this Website whether registered or otherwise are the property of Habitat or their owner and you must not use or copy or otherwise infringe the right of the owners of those marks.
- Except as expressly indicated in this Website, Habitat does not collect any personal data from you in your use of this Website. Any collection of personal information through this Website shall be subject to the relevant Personal Information Collection Statement.
7. Applicable Law
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Hong Kong SAR. By accessing this site, you accept that any disputes about this Website or its contents are to be determined by the Courts having jurisdiction in Hong Kong SAR in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong SAR.
- This Website may be accessed throughout Hong Kong SAR and overseas. Habitat makes no representation on the compliance of this Website with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Hong Kong SAR. If you access this site from outside Hong Kong SAR, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.